Friday, April 5, 2013

I'm Back!

The Black Terror
Mr. Hyde (after Jack Davis)
Prune Face
Igor (Marty Feldman)
Devil In Disguise
Wolf Gal
Lota the Panther Woman
Scarlett O'Hara
Jayne Mansfield
Tippi
Lee Ving (FEAR)
Gremlin
The Hitchhiker
Burger Deluxe
Hee Haw
Squeeze Me
The Big Dripper

Thanks to the generosity of my old pal Major Mulatto, I am now the proud owner of a brand new MacBook Pro.  Let the blogging resume!  However...I am still not operating at full speed.  Why not consider buying some original art, so I can afford some new computer software...?  The pieces above are all available.  Prices range from about $30 - $45, plus a bit more for shipping/insurance. Click the links below to buy the pieces via the Comic Art Collective website...or, if you prefer, contact me via email for purchase details: jrwilliams57@gmail.com

THE BLACK TERROR

MR. HYDE (after Jack Davis)

PRUNE FACE

IGOR (Marty Feldman)

DEVIL IN DISGUISE (email me: jrwilliams57@gmail.com)

WOLF GAL (after Al Capp) (email me: jrwilliams57@gmail.com)

LOTA THE PANTHER WOMAN (from "Island of Lost Souls")

SCARLETT O'HARA

JAYNE MANSFIELD

TIPPI

LEE VING (FEAR)

GREMLIN

THE HITCHHIKER

BURGER DELUXE (email me: jrwilliams57@gmail.com)

HEE HAW

SQUEEZE ME

THE BIG DRIPPER


No comments: