Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Technical difficulties...again

My poor old Mac G4 Powerbook has finally ceased functioning.  Fixes that worked before aren't doing it this time.  Perhaps it's the hard drive.  In any case, it's likely to be some while before I can get it fixed or get a new machine.  Naturally, this is going to put a serious crimp in my blog activity--and print availability will be very limited.  Those of you who are inclined to help a brother out and who would like to see me back up and running sooner rather than later--why not consider buying some original art?  Donations are totally cool, but the way I see it, you might as well be getting something for your money.  I have lots of work available at my Comic Art Collective page.

http://www.comicartcollective.com/jrwilliams/

No comments: